Overall, Citronelle supports a positive balance of retail trade. Based on its population, its retail demand is $30,413,944, yet its retailers are supplying $42,510, 495 worth of goods. This results in a 1.39 coefficient of trade and a healthy out-shopping pattern proving people often drive to Citronelle for their retail shopping.
Retail Leakage and Surplus
A Few Retailers We Are Targeting:
- Neighborhood Market
- Full Service Restaurant
The City of Citronelle is willing to rebate a significant portion of local sales and property taxes generated off a project. The City of Citronelle is also willing to sell property to businesses for low prices.
- Built In Advantages
- Retail hub—over $12 million retail dollars per year spent by non-Citronelle citizens
- 2-county area population: over 430,000 people
- Close proximity to Airbus’ only USA-based assembly plant
- Close proximity to one of the largest steel mills in the USA
- Award-winning local schools
- Alabama features the lowest property taxes in the USA
* Disclaimer: Incentives negotiations are subject to due diligence based on a project by project basis.